Indian Chia Seeds – Sabja Seeds – Sweet Basil Seeds – Takmaria – Tukmaria
Sabja seeds are used to cool the human body from inside keeping you fresh & rejuvenated. They are mainly used in the summer season and very effective to cool down your body.
How to use Sabja Seeds?
Soak 1 teaspoon of Sabja Seeds in 250 ml water overnight. Add syrup, or any other sweetening agent to it in morning accordingly to taste.
- Indian Chia Seeds are THE BEST source of Omega-3 & 6 essential fatty acids.
- These seeds are perfect for diabetics & people watching or trying to lose weight.
- They are also very beneficial to the heart and extremely high in fiber and calcium.
- Quality protein slowly processed carbohydrates, vitamins & minerals and antioxidants.
- The health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids are becoming widely known.
- 5 times the calcium of milk, 631 mg per 100 grams of seed.
- They are also high in protein, with 18 grams per 100 grams of seed.
- The optimum ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 should be 3:1.
- Sabja seed is hydrophilic: absorbing up to 14 times (Mix @ 9-10 times) its weight in water.
- They help extend energy and endurance.
- They are also low in sodium, only 19 mg per 100 grams.
It is known as Bapchi Seeds.